Monday, April 6, 2015

E = Evolve in Today's A to Z Challenge

A to Z Blog Challenge: Day 5


EVOLVE

 
e-volve: to change slowly, sometimes over many years.
 
Just as our stories evolve over time (sometimes over many years) so do we as writers. To pull out a story after it's been put away for a while and see it in a new light is a good sign that you've evolved as a writer. "Slowly" describes how most of my ideas and stories come to fruition. So slowly that sometimes it can be painful but that's what makes the finished product that much more rewarding. As I've evolved as a writer I've learned not to rush the process. Okay, so someone had to tell me this and it took me some time to put it into practice, but it was a great lesson. As far as evolving as a writer . . I don't think I'll ever be done.
 
*********

Linda Bozzo has published more than 50 nonfiction books for the school and library market. For more information about Linda and her books, you can visit her website. 

Copyright 2015 Linda Bozzo

No comments:

Post a Comment