Monday, April 13, 2015

K = Knickknacks

A to Z Blog Challenge: Day Eleven
 
KNICKKNACKS


Just for fun, I thought I'd share some of the knickknacks that I keep on or near my workspace.

Amethyst - my birthstone and favorite color.

An eraser from Stonehenge that I thought was a real rock when I bought it in the gift shop.

Inspirational Candle

Inspirational words to live by from Jane

A knickknack that reminds of my annual trip to the Florida with girlfriends

A gentle reminder of what I love to do

Signed duck by Cindy

From the Grand Canyon because hearts rock!

************

Linda Bozzo has published more than 50 nonfiction books for the school and library market. For more information about Linda and her books, you can visit her website.

 
 Copyright 2015 Linda Bozzo 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment