Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A = ACTION

This is the first time I'm participating in the A to Z blog Challenge. The goal is to blog every day for the month of April, except for Sundays which will result in 26 days of blogging, using 26 letters, for 26 posts. I've decided to break the rules right from the start. I'm not choosing a theme. I have a hard time deciding what to blog about which often results in not blogging. Instead of choosing a theme, I'm using my children's dictionary to randomly choose a word to blog about each day.


Image result for typewriter key a
ACTION

 

I normally like to set goals for the year. But this year I decided I was going to try something different. My goal for 2015 is to take at least one ACTION every weekday that will help further my writing career. Each day I take special note and ask myself what my ACTION will be for the day. At the end of the day I ask myself if I have taken an ACTION that directly relates to writing. I've also resolved to take less ACTION because sometimes less is more. I'm  taking LESS ACTION when it comes to tasks that eat up time that could be used for my ACTION tasks. This includes less Facebook time, less time entering contests, and less webinars, just to name a few. What I hope to gain is more writing time (which includes blogging), more research time for new projects, and more time being happy because I'm doing what I love to do! At the end of the year I'm going to look back at my ACTION list to analyze my results. After just three months of ACTION I've already experienced great success with this method and I'm looking forward to what I can accomplish in the upcoming months. I hope you'll follow along.








No comments:

Post a Comment