Sunday, April 12, 2015

J = Juggle


A to Z Blog Challenge: Day Ten


JUGGLE
 
I'm a multi-tasker so I know how to juggle. I know how to do it well and so often that sometimes if I'm not juggling my world feels a bit . . . off. I become bored. I think I'm forgetting something. I feel like I need another ball to throw in the air. It's the way I function. Authors probably juggle more things than most people realize. People always ask "what are you writing now?" as if that's the only thing authors do. While it's fun to talk about your latest writing projects authors are usually busy critiquing other people's work, marketing, attending writing conferences, attending author signings, preparing for school visits, reading, researching, and list goes on. So in addition to learning to write, authors benefit greatly from learning to juggle.

 

************

Linda Bozzo has published more than 50 nonfiction books for the school and library market. For more information about Linda and her books, you can visit her website.

 
 Copyright 2015 Linda Bozzo 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment